I wake into a beautiful morning, Wondering how another’s life is boring Boasting how my life is soaring, In vanity I stare at a mirror, Overly engrossed by my blessing. I wake into the darkness of night, Awakened by the shriek of a neighbour’s fright I looked, and saw her die at sight Hiding, I cry upon the misery of terrorists, With dismay I question “Where’s the light!!?” I wake to see your gorgeous glow, Truthfully I feel unworthy you know? Ravishingly, I stare at your wondrous brows I regret for losing our fortunes and sows. I wake up, as I ponder alone. Wondering what life was like at the other pole I pity the poor, war-torn and widowing souls But envy the wealthy, the known and the really old. And so not very long after, I was struck by a bolt,followed by thunder. I mock at the very loom of my life How unfair life is,I’ll die before my time. How I was cheated by only the vile Observing...
Truly, truly humans are odd.We celebrate an occasion on a specific day of the year every three-hundred and sixty five and a quarter days later, under the really funny excuse of “it only occurs once a year”. Ever wondered why or how fast the “once a year” event thing arrives again, feeling like it happened just yesterday? It felt really funny.I spent the so called “new year” in my miserable room, reminiscing what I did last new year.The fireworks went off outside, I heard its familiar pops and bangs with the funny irony of seeing people in Garena, rather than them going to join the party crowds as well.Maybe they’re just like me.Or they’re too lazy.Or they’re getting the new year’s love mood with someone special.You know what I mean. I did the exact same thing last year, only this year Garena didn’t offer free goodies to “the first 100 people who click this countdown banner”, well they didn’t even have the banner on this year.Yet despite that there were gamers, lots ...
Comments
Post a Comment